The Website is maintained by nipm and your use of the website is subject to the Terms and Conditions and all applicable Indian laws. This Website is offered to you on the condition that you accept the Terms and Conditions contained herein, without modification or reservation of any of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. The Web site and other nipm Websites that are linked to this site or affiliated with this website (collectively “the Site”) and all the information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services found on the website (collectively “Content”), is intended for the lawful use of nipm Community, prospective Students, Employees and members of the general public. The Website is controlled and operated in whole and/or in part by nipm through its Web Site Coordinator(s) from its different Centers within India. nipm makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Visitors acknowledge that in the larger interest of technical and content security, IMT CDL reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to the website by any person at any time without assigning any cause.
CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
nipm reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any content and/or Terms and Conditions at any time without giving any prior notice. Use of the website shall be available only upon implied or actual acceptance of all the changes in Terms and Conditions.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT:
All Rights Reserved throughout the world. THE UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, DISPLAYING OR OTHER USE OF ANY CONTENT FROM THIS SITE IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW.
TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS:
The nipm names and logos, slogans found on this site, all product and service names, all custom graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of national Institute of Paramedical and Management. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this Site are the property of their respective owners including nipm. You are not authorized to display or use the nipm Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the nipm Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited. Any infringement or violation of any trademark/service mark by any person including individuals, associations, corporations, entities etc. shall make them liable for legal action against them for all legal consequences of infringement/violation/breach including action for restraint of use, compensation, damages etc.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
As disclosed in the Disclaimer section of the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF
THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE THOUSAND RUPPEES (₹ 1000.00).
The use of the web site is subject to the laws of India. By using this web site, the user submits herself or himself to the laws prevailing in India from time to time. The laws of India shall govern these Terms and Conditions. User, hereby, expressly consent to the exclusive Jurisdiction and venue in the courts of India and no other court except the Courts at Delhi in India shall have the exclusive Jurisdiction to try and entertain any of the disputes touching or arising out of the use of this web site.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005
nipm, being public authority as defined in Section 2(h) and in pursuance of provisions of Section 4(1) (b) of Right to Information Act, 2005, hereby makes available the information under the prescribed Manuals, through its Website to enable the citizens to access the information under the control of the institution, so as to promote transparency and accountability in the working of such authority.
It is hoped that the information put under the public domain through nipm Website would facilitate the citizens to access information through electronic mode, thereby avoiding, to the extent possible, inconvenience to ask formally for such information as may be already open to them. While compiling the information due care has been exercised. However, if any mistake has crept into due to inadvertence, it is subject to correction.
Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree that to the extent you provide Personal Information to nipm it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all Personal Information as necessary. If you submit a leasing application through the Site, you agree that it and any supporting contents will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through this Site any computer viruses, Trojan horses, malware, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us.
Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights: nipm does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement,please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include:
• An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including any copyright registration numbers;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
• Your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
• A written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
By Mail: national Institute of Paramedical and Management
1/11673B B –BLOCK, PANCHSHEEL GARDEN, NEW DELHI
By Email: Info@nipm.in
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the Copy rights Act shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through this Site
You own User-Generated Content, but we may use it. You own the copyright in any original User-Generated Content you post. We do not claim any copyrights in User-Generated Content.
However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sub licensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain, repurpose, and commercialize User-Generated Content you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any User-Generated Content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or product ideas.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content. nipm reserves certain rights. We reserve the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
• monitor all User-Generated Content;
• remove or block any User-Generated Content at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
• upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available: or any User-Generated Content that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy; or any User-Generated Content that constitutes or promotes any illegal activity, including, without limitation, any User-Generated Content constituting or encouraging conduct that would be a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law; or any User-Generated Content that is false, misleading, or fraudulent; or any User-Generated Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or any User-Generated Content that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including User-Generated Content which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity; or any User-Generated Content that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian; or any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual; or any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain; or any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or any User-Generated Content that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose;
• impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
• violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.